Life Science Partnering
This group will provide life science partnering news and information on events, sectors and topics of interest here on partnering360. Look for upcoming features and discussions intended to maximize your partnering experience.
Wednesday's winner of the iPad is Lama Shatara, Hikma Pharmaceuticals. Congratulations Lama!
JLL international real estate advisors are searching for tenants to hire +/- 3.000m³ High tech Biolabs in Ghent (Belgium) technology park University of Ghent
GMP-manufacturing ( including lab furniture )
* Floor plate is strong enough to hold big fermentors ( used for fermentations up to 100 li ( floor plate strength would allow bigger fermentors ))
* utilities available:
- HVAC-conditioned and filtered air, circulated in the rooms
- Process Water ( purified water )
- compressed air
- chilled water loop ( cooling water 5°C - 10°C for e.g. fermentors )
- industrial steam
- clean steam
- electricity ( 3 * 400V and 230 V ) ( partially on UPS )
- softwater supply ( sinks )
* optional utilities:
- Water For Injections ( equipment present, but actually not operational )
- waste water treatment ( biological killing of waste water ) ( equipment present, not operational )
- emergency power backup for electricity ( project in early phase )
- some rooms are developed for fermentations and have a higher ceiling.
more information ? JLL Belgium Ronny Nuten 0032(0)495/582.670 Ronny.firstname.lastname@example.org ( www.JLL.be)
Thanks Erin, we are getting great feedback about the new calendar download feature on partneringONE!