Life Science Partnering
This group will provide life science partnering news and information on events, sectors and topics of interest here on partnering360. Look for upcoming features and discussions intended to maximize your partnering experience.
Something similar exists in an emerging market and I am wondering whether you might be interested in acquisition of this nature.
Please contact me on +447424630900 or email@example.com
Attending the ChinaBio® Partnering Forum 2016 in Suzhou where we have an office.
AMPLEXOR, formerly euroscript, is a leading provider of Digital Content Solutions and services. We’ve been ranked amongst the top 10 Localization Service Providers worldwide. Over the past 27 years we have earned a reputation for consistently delivering quality, service and innovation to clients.
• A presence in 21 countries
• 39 offices worldwide
• 1,700 in-house employees
• A large network of more than 5,000 freelance workers
• Ranked in the top 10 of the best language services providers for the past 9 years
We work in 250 languages and in more than 650 language combinations
Wednesday's winner of the iPad is Lama Shatara, Hikma Pharmaceuticals. Congratulations Lama!
JLL international real estate advisors are searching for tenants to hire +/- 3.000m³ High tech Biolabs in Ghent (Belgium) technology park University of Ghent
GMP-manufacturing ( including lab furniture )
* Floor plate is strong enough to hold big fermentors ( used for fermentations up to 100 li ( floor plate strength would allow bigger fermentors ))
* utilities available:
- HVAC-conditioned and filtered air, circulated in the rooms
- Process Water ( purified water )
- compressed air
- chilled water loop ( cooling water 5°C - 10°C for e.g. fermentors )
- industrial steam
- clean steam
- electricity ( 3 * 400V and 230 V ) ( partially on UPS )
- softwater supply ( sinks )
* optional utilities:
- Water For Injections ( equipment present, but actually not operational )
- waste water treatment ( biological killing of waste water ) ( equipment present, not operational )
- emergency power backup for electricity ( project in early phase )
- some rooms are developed for fermentations and have a higher ceiling.
more information ? JLL Belgium Ronny Nuten 0032(0)495/582.670 Ronny.firstname.lastname@example.org ( www.JLL.be)