BioPharm America 2016 | Official Forum
Join the BioPharm America 2016 forum for:
- Official event announcements, posts and e-mails
- The latest buzz about confirmed speakers, panels and off-site events
- BioPharm America general discussion: Tips/advice, experiences, travel and transportation info, partnering questions answered, etc.
Eats around BioPharm America
What are your favorite places to eat around the Back Bay/Boston?
In conference mode, I'm always on the hunt for something quick, but not opposed to unwinding with a good meal after I've been on my feet for ten hours straight.
Here are my top 3 picks that are walking distance from BioPharm America:
- Luke's Lobster (75 Exeter Street): http://www.lukeslobster.com/
- The Salty Pig (130 Dartmouth St): http://www.thesaltypig.com/
- Sweetgreen (659 Boylston St): http://www.sweetgreen.com/
We keep you well fed onsite and at our evening reception, but encourage a walk around town if you're not in Boston often.
Sound off below!