How are partneringONE® and partnering360® related?
is the software and service that conference attendees use to pre-arrange meetings and organize agendas for events they are registered to attend. partnering360
is the open online community connecting life science executives.
How they interact
How they differ
- partnering360 members have event contacts imported from partneringONE and connections within partnering360; (both together make up that member's partnering360 network)
- when using partnering360, a member can use one-click registration to sign up for any partneringONE event. Personal and company details from the partnering360 account are used to complete the partneringONE registration form.
- anyone logged into partnering360 can directly access their partneringONE account for events they are registered to attend. No need to log in again.
- you can import your partnering360 profiles into your partneringONE events
- you can export an updated profile from partneringONE back onto partnering360
- partneringONE meeting requests are transferred into partnering360 after an event, providing members with an archive of partnering activities.
- people you meet at a partneringONE event are added to your partnering360 account as “event contacts” after the event.
- without having registered for an event, you can see who is attending, whether anyone from your network is attending and how many projects and companies are listed.
|partneringONE (application and service)
||partnering360 (network and community)
company based - you represent your company
communication - company to company, your colleagues at the event (and later on partnering360) can see your meeting request communications
user - you are a user of partneringONE
meeting requests - request to meet at a conference
individual based - you represent yourself, although your personal account is linked to a company profile
communication - person to person, only you can see your messages created on partnering360
member - you are a member of partnering360
connection invitations - people you have requested to connect with (these could be event contacts)
connections - the people you have made a connection with on partnering360
event contacts - the people you have requested meetings with through partneringONE, which you can convert to connections
- there is no requirement to be both a user of partneringONE and a member of partnering360.
- non-members can register for an event on a separate registration page.
- each time you register for an event NOT via partnering360, you are offered the opportunity to become a partnering360 member. If you are already a member, you will not be given a second account.